Welcome to ChatABC (“Company”, “We”, “our”)! Please carefully read the following Terms of Service page. Our Terms of Service governs Your use of our Services. Our Website located at www.chatabc.ai, our content generation Services accessible through www.chatabc.ai, any other subdomain of chatabc.ai and any content generated by our content generation Services are collectively referred to as “Services”.
Agreement to Terms
If You do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then You may not use our Services. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use our Services. Thank you for being responsible.
ChatABC Enterprise Terms
It is imperative to note that enterprise clients who engage our services are obligated to adhere to the terms and conditions as stipulated on the relevant page. Nevertheless, those enterprise clients who opt to self-manage their ChatABC version shall be governed by the terms and conditions provided at www.chatabc.ai/enterprise/terms-of-service
It is essential for all enterprise clients to recognize and comprehend the legal implications and obligations outlined in the applicable terms and conditions. Failure to comply with the established regulations and provisions shall result in an infringement of the legal agreement, with corresponding consequences as per the law.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of the Services, for information on how we collect, use and share your information.
The company requires payment of a one-time fee for the use of the software (or certain portions thereof) and you agree to pay such a fee.
Upon the purchase of the software, you authorize us to charge you for the one-time payment. We may ask you to provide additional information relevant to the purchase, including your credit card number, expiration date, and email and postal addresses for billing and notification purposes (such information, “Payment Information”). By submitting such payment information, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information.
By initiating the purchase, you authorize us to use your Payment Information to complete the transaction and charge your payment method for the purchase. You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing the purchase (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information). By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize us to charge the one-time purchase fee to any such payment instruments.
The company issues refunds for Payments within fourteen (14) days of the original purchase of the Contract without any condition.
But if something unexpected happens in the course of completing a transaction, We reserve the right to cancel Your transaction for any reason; if We cancel Your transaction We will refund any payment You have already remitted to us for such transaction.
The company, at its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the purchase fee for the software. Any changes in the purchase fee will become effective immediately upon the company's announcement of such change.
Your right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit to the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
- Our AI Service provider “Open AI” does not permit the generation of sexual, religious and political content and hence You are strictly prohibited from generating any such content. If even by mistake, You try to generate such content, our system will give You an error message of “Unsafe Content” the first time and this is to be considered the final warning. If You try to generate such content again, Your license will be canceled and You will be debarred from using our Services again and no refunds will be issued.
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party's use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-Service attack or a distributed denial-of-Service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company ratings.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
Additionally, You agree not to:
We appreciate feedback, comments, ideas, proposals and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). If You choose to submit Feedback, You agree that We are free to use it without any restriction or compensation to You.
Who may use the Services?
You may use the Services only if You are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with ChatABC., and not otherwise barred from using the Services under applicable law.
For certain features of the Services You will need an account. It is important that You provide us with accurate, complete and current account information and keep this information up to date. If Youdon’t, We might have to suspend or terminate Your account. To protect Your account, keep the account details and password confidential, and notify us right away of any unauthorized use. You are responsible for all activities that occur under Your account.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a Web analytics Service offered by Google that tracks and reports Website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google Services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms Web page: www.policies.google.com
We also encourage You to review Google's policy for safeguarding Your data: www.support.google.com.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs andattorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., Web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner'sbehalf.
You can contact our copyright agent via email at email@example.com. Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party Web sites or Services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party Web sites or Services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or Services available on or through any such Web sites or Services.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org